1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Simileven

Hi, I'm looking for Christian accountability partners. I'm sick and tired of falling back into sinful habits over and over again, especially because I have so much to be thankful for and there's no obvious reason to use PMO. I'm 25 and married, but I don't mind age difference as long as someone wants to fight with me
FollowYourBeard likes this.
FollowYourBeard more_vert
FollowYourBeard
And what about the time difference? Where are you from?
Simileven more_vert
Simileven
I'm from Austria, Europe. Time difference might be an issue...
Simileven more_vert
Simileven
I'm from Austria, time difference might be a small issue
FollowYourBeard more_vert
FollowYourBeard
I'm from Poland and I can be your AP, the time difference, which obviously can be problematic isn't. Priv me
Simileven likes this.
Esteban more_vert
Esteban
I live in Germany at the moment. I love God too. I love is Law and I love Him for who He is, holiness itself. I command you for wanting to get rid of sin in your life. Many Christians just think they are saved but if there are no fruits in them (like striving for sanctification, and loving God by loving his law)then their faith is dead (as the Epistle of James proves)
So I pray that God will equip you with strength and mighty weapons to fight this spiritual warfare. even though the battle over sin and death has been won by the blood of our great god and savior Jesus Christ.
MP me if you need anything
Simileven likes this.
Sepp99 more_vert
Sepp99
Hii ich kome auch aus Österreich. Ich kämpfe mit dir.
Simileven likes this.