1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Esteban

Please pray for my soul people and for God's discipline.
I had sex (without penetration just sucking...) with my girlfriend. It has not happened before even though there were already signs (like boob touching)
I feel so ashamed that I offended the Holy One God.
O so much remorse for my actions.
But I know repentance is moving on and turn my way so please pray that those actions may not repeat and that I would be so focused on God that I would seek his holiness.
Please pray that he forgives me for this hideous sin.
I am sorry to let you all down.
Thomas8 more_vert
Thomas8
Don't need to pray that God's will forgive, we know that is his will and he wills to forgive. I do pray that you two talk this over and find a way to control your lust. Not sure how old you are, but this the reason God created marriage.
sir_markus more_vert
sir_markus
Hey Esteban, hang in there. The important thing is not to fall into the trap of condemnation and dwell on that from now on... you are forgiven if you asked God to forgive you, but you also need to make conscious choices to stay pure until you guys decide if you want marriage or not.
sir_markus more_vert
sir_markus
The best way to do this is as Thomas8 said - talk with your gf and make sure you guys set up some boundaries. It helped me with my wife, while we were dating. We were very clear about making out, petting and all that and did not allow ourselves to get in situations when that would be possible (i.e. being alone, kissing passionately and so on). Good strong boundaries are key. She, of course, needs to be in on it with you and understand the purpose.
Tao Jones likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
We all fall short. The mark of a true disciple is turning *to* God after a failure, rather than turning away from him. You are already on the right path. Well done! Praying for you and her both, and cheering you on!
hmck likes this.
Roader to Freedom more_vert
Roader to Freedom
Remember your fall, but most importantly remember how merciful God is to you. He still wants to have you by His side. It's a hard lesson, but be brave. I'll pray for you.
Tao Jones likes this.
Esteban more_vert
Esteban
Thank you so much brother God bless you