1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Rk@love

It's my 28th day but I had some huge urges today. So I came here to divert my mind. I had a sexual fantasy just now. Iam visualising about having some romantic moments with a girl have known. There is some pain in my penis because of that erection which may be because i didn't had any urge for last 27 days. But may God bless me. Without masturbating i came here & read some succes stories...Guys any suggestions regarding controlling sexual fantasy.
Hariprasath666 more_vert
Hariprasath666
from my point of view try to avoid over thinking about that. divert your mind to something else just don't sit in a place. speak with someone or anyone who you like.
Rk@love likes this.
Hariprasath666 more_vert
Hariprasath666
think that aunties are a disgusting piece of shit and see them as a douche bag
Rk@love likes this.
I Must Win more_vert
I Must Win
Focus about eating light food, exercise and join some good friends.
Rk@love likes this.
DeludedSoul more_vert
DeludedSoul
Your fantasy might seem very very attractive to you. But reality is not. Try to convince this to your mind.
Deleted Account and Rk@love like this.
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
You did great man! DO NOT dwell upon those fantasies, once the PMO rush grips you, its very hard and painful to go back, your mind will try to trick you to get those pleasure chemicals, stay focused, never let fantasies grip you, they might be fun in the short run but they absolutely suck! Remember, you can turn you dreams into reality if you work hard
DeludedSoul more_vert
DeludedSoul
I read somewhere, real sex has nothing to do with fantasy. As sex does not involve mind in it. The driving force is the pleasurable sensations of the body and not mind. Mind is only for addictions and not sex.