1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by innkeeper79

I am on day 6 and I am struggling. I thought I had flatlined for 2 days but now the urges are back and they are driving me crazy. I do not want to relapse but I am having difficuty focussing on any work I do and struggling to keep my attention on one thing. Is there anyone who can help me?
Rk@love more_vert
Rk@love
Just shift your focus. Bro do meditation. Or else if if you are interested watch a pursuit of happyness movie. One of the most inspirational movie ever made.!
Awakened & Aware more_vert
Awakened & Aware
Typed enter too early... anyways... I had difficulty focussing on work for first 25 days. Then it got better.
innkeeper79 and Deleted Account like this.
Awakened & Aware more_vert
Awakened & Aware
Remember... you have to sacrifice some productivity initially. However, abstinence will increase your productivity many times over. Also, it will help you make better and more efficient decisions in the long term. So be patient. Some things that helped me were... working on simpler tasks during initial days of reboot (still on), spending more time with people (if possible, work with someone else. As soon as you are with someone, urges will most likely go away. So basically... be flexible. At any cost, do not go back to PMO... keep a strong resolve. Good luck.
Praksh and innkeeper79 like this.