1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Sefz33

Hi, brothers and sisters in Christ, I am new to this group and I came here to defeat PMO/Sin of lust, once in for all with the help from the nofap community. Its good to see other Catholics and Christians here because we share one common interest which is the love of Jesus Christ our lord and Saviour. I really want to reach true repentance before its too late. For far too long I've been a slave to sin, especially lust and its making me unhappy, why?, because I am disobeying God over and over again. Its like Im crucifying Jesus all over again. When I sin, I confess, repent and relapse again. Sometimes I'm too scared to tell the priest again of what I've done. God has given me achievements and blessings in my life but I've always taken it for granted and have become double minded. My heart has hardened, I've lost the ability to truly love all that is good, and I can't cry anymore for some reason, there's no emotion in my heart. I just don't know what else to do. All I think about is PMO mostly and its not just lust, its all the seven deadly sins that add to it. I really hope this NoFap will work for me, and for us all so that we can truly repent and do Gods will. We must prevail through Christ and continue believing. May God be with you all.
SolitaryScribe more_vert
SolitaryScribe
keep fighting. The battle is quite long, but God will take away your affliction if you put some effort.
moonesque more_vert
moonesque
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Sefz33 likes this.