1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Gods_princess

Hey I just heard a testimony of an ex nun (Roman Catholic) and it shocked me so much that's it's almost traumatizing. I prayed to Jesus and prayed for the poor nuns in the convent. I know this testimony is old but still I think it's so wrong what the Catholic Church teaches and from what I heard there must be many corrupt priests out there... I'm so shocked. I don't want to debate whether Catholic faith is right or wrong. But if you want to hear that testimony search for "the horrifying testimony of ex nun" on YouTube. Pls write me a message if you're free to talk now because I have the feeling I need to talk to someone now.
Gods_princess more_vert
Gods_princess
Ok I understand that no one wants to take the time to read all that so I'll do a quick summary: the nun got tortured pretty bad in the convent, raped by the priests, saw younger nuns getting killed, got way to less food
Thomas8 more_vert
Thomas8
Yes, that is bad. We see throughout the bible that men in power take advantage of others. We see men who are supposed to be God fearing men doing wrong. Look at the first chapters of 1st Samuel for example. But these men will be judged for the crimes they did against God's sheep.
Thomas8 more_vert
Thomas8
But let not let this weaken our faith, but let it strengthen it, knowing God is our father, and that these acts that where done in the dark are being brought to the light.
chimbu likes this.
chimbu more_vert
chimbu
All are weak. It is a bad fate that the children of the church (priests, nuns and lay people like us) do these. While these bad things are happening, many Saints are being formed in different places across the globe at the same time. Church will overcome all these struggles. For it is the body of Christ.