1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by TemporarySam

I can't believe I'm posting this, but my accountability partner and spiritual brother has cut ties with me. I am going to miss you, @Nomar . Apparently he has been having trouble connecting with people in real life due to his online relationships, so he's ending them all. I feel pretty devastated to lose him, but if this truly is something he has to do, then I at least hope and pray that he finds what he's looking for. I'm certainly grieving his departure, however. I had these visions of us growing into lifelong friends, even if a great distance separated us. I felt great safety having him to turn to, to pour my struggles on to and share my successes with. We prayed together, shared verses with each other, and supported each other spiritually. I'll continue to pray for him, and that someday we might have the opportunity to be friends once again.

I guess this means I need to find myself a new accountability partner, but... I really don't want to. It's hard for me to imagine finding someone that I connect with as strongly as him. Ugh... this feeling is the worst. Please pray for me, friends.
Michael Mac more_vert
Michael Mac
Sorry to hear that man... how old are you? Where are you from? I need an accountability partner too.
TemporarySam more_vert
TemporarySam
I'm 24 years old and live in San Diego, California.
TemporarySam more_vert
TemporarySam
Yeah, it blows. I've lost friends before, but it's never made me cry.