1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Roberto Jim

Hola
No he encontrado un grupo de santos de los ultimos días en español pero intentare comunicarme en ingles aquí.

Mi historia: Tengo 28 años, misionero retornado, sellado en el templo con mi amada esposa y padre de dos hermosos hijos. He tenido desde mi juventud problemas con PMO eventualmente, pero estos ultimos años ha sido más dificil, en promedio recaigo una vez a la semana, el resto de los días me encuentro bien, aunque esto no domina mi vida diaría si me hace indigno y odio tanto tener esta debilidad y cometer estos actos. Hablé con mi presidente de estaca hace seis meses y me sugirió varias cosas. Todavía estoy luchando. Hoy escribo aquí como inicio de un nuevo ciclo en mi vida, espero hacer amigos para apoyarnos y compartir una historia de exito para animar a los demás.

Saludos.

Hello
I have not found a group of saints of the last days in Spanish but I will try to communicate in English here.

My story: I am 28 years old, a returned missionary, sealed in the temple with my beloved wife and father of two beautiful children. I have had problems with PMO since my youth, but these last years have been harder, on average I relay once a week, the rest of the days I feel fine, although this does not dominate my daily life if it makes me unworthy and hate both have this weakness and commit these acts. I spoke with my stake president six months ago and suggested several things to me. However, I am always fighting. Today I write here as the start of a new cycle in my life, I hope to make friends to support us and share a success story to encourage others.

Greetings.
Deleted Account and Tannhauser like this.
hope4travis more_vert
hope4travis
Welcome to nofap. It can be a great resource. It has helped me transition from repeating to recovering.
Roberto Jim likes this.
hope4travis more_vert
hope4travis
I just want you to know that you are a great guy. PMO is not a godlike thing, but the many other good things you do are. Don’t buy into the “it invalidates the acts of discipleship I do do” mindset.
Deleted Account and Roberto Jim like this.