1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Becoming Jasmine

Hi!

I just joined here. I haven’t actually looked at SP for awhile now, but I’m not sure if all of it’s effects are gone or not. I’m pretty sure I’m transgender, and I really don’t think that’s a result of SP, but just to be sure, I think it would be good fir me to talk to people who have been addicted to this stuff, and listen to their experiences.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
Mckell more_vert
Mckell
Welcome. I hope it is useful for you
Saint Augustine more_vert
Saint Augustine
Thanks for joining in.
It's a complex world out there, and we've all got unique stories to tell.
I would be interested to know more about why you don't think there is a relation between SP and TGism. Did TGism start first? I know I started CDing before looking at SP, but I don't see CDing as leading me to TGism (I'm not trans).
Deleted Account likes this.
Becoming Jasmine more_vert
Becoming Jasmine
I’ll try to elaborate. SP came before TGism (I think, anyway), but that’s not the whole story. When I started really feeling it hard, I had already gone without SP for awhile, and had done a week of noFap, my longest streak at the time. The other reason is that I’ve looked at a couple posts by SP addicts who thought they were trans, and I feel completely different to what they describe. They talk about how they fel