1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mckell

As I’ve mentioned, I’ve been traveling a great deal lately. I sleep horribly in hotel rooms. While searching for sleep inducing apps, I stumbled upon AMSR videos that I quickly decided would be potentially triggering for me. Hard to describe, but many feature an attractive female whispering and making various “relaxing” sounds into a mic. Probably OK for many people- I quickly got the feeling-not a good idea for me. Just wanted you all to be aware in case you come across it.
darknight more_vert
darknight
Thank you for the heads up. When it comes to technolgoy: less is more.
Mckell likes this.
Mckell more_vert
Mckell
Man! You can say that again. I’ve stumbled into so much crap this way. The difference now is that I’m able to pull myself out of the sh*tpile before I’m buried in it. Whew. Thank God for moments of clarity.
Deleted Account and goodguy1225 like this.
goodguy1225 more_vert
goodguy1225
Heard about this on the radio, definitely smart to stay away if you get that alert from your conscience of “uhhhh this seems like it’s going to lead to somewhere unhealthy”. Recognizing that moment and making the right choice is so vital! Being able to recognize that moment of clarity is powerful.
Mckell and Deleted Account like this.