1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by unity777

Hi guys,
I have gained some inspiration from your messages. This addiction is very powerful. I struggled with it all my life but had some success years ago. My record is one year with nothing. Now it's a major struggle to get through a week. I have zero self control and I find it very difficult to get enough abstinence to go to the temple. I long to get help and to find some freedom but don't really know how to get help, so that's why I'm writing this
Don Gately and cabbagE_ like this.
hope4travis more_vert
hope4travis
Welcome @unity777 ! At. Would you be comfortable telling us more of your story? Either here, or perhaps start a journal in the reboot log section and let us know you’ve started it here?
unity777 and cabbagE_ like this.
Hot dog Jumpingfrog more_vert
Hot dog Jumpingfrog
Hey guys. I’m mad at myself. I just can’t get over a week. I went 3 days, relapsed, then 10 days, relapsed. Now 7 days, and another relapse. What can I do to go forever? Could I be starting my long streak? I need some tips, because I think my body is so addicted, the urges become insanely hard at around the week mark. I’m motivated now, but I lose motivation in a weeks time and I fall off my guard. Thanks all. I want to be rid of this curse
unity777, Don Gately and cabbagE_ like this.
Don Gately more_vert
Don Gately
Good questions. How's your book of Mormon study going? I bet if you read for 30 minutes a day you'll make it to a month. Also sometimes at the beginning I just have to stay away from my house and be out a lot.
cabbagE_ likes this.