1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by dudeface

Well guys. I'm back to 0. PMO, pretty epic fail. I'll take confession this week of course, not really looking for to that. I'm going to do a bit of a formal after action report, figure out what when wrong, besides the obvious, and how I can make sure it doesn't happen again. The fact is there will come a day when i cant trust myself, i have to prepare for that day, and have a plan not just to survive it, but to somehow get myself back into my right mind. Pray for me guys, im praying for all of you.
Freeman82 more_vert
Freeman82
How many days were you without pmo?
Deleted Account likes this.
dudeface more_vert
dudeface
23 days, which is admittedly longer than I've been able to make it in a long time. So I suppose that's a bit of a silver lining...
Deleted Account and Trappist like this.
Freeman82 more_vert
Freeman82
More than a silver lining mate. Huge progress!!! You are surely growing in the virtue of chastity.
balatula more_vert
balatula
Praying for you, brother. Similar situation here, were on 37 days, now back to 0. But, learned a lot, too. Every day having fought the good fight is a good day. Strengthening for sure. Now get back on track and roll again! God bless you!
darknight more_vert
darknight
FROG = Fully Rely On God
LEPAGE likes this.