1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___

Many people have queries on what to do about wet dreams/lusty thoughts. I've compiled some practical advices from the ayurvedic texts and some Vedanta sources.
Cure for Nocturnal emission/wet dreams as per Vedanta and Ayurvedic Teachings:
Diet and eating habits are very important. By overeating, more energy is taken into the body than it can use, which tends to make it come out in the form of seminal discharge. And overtly filled belly exerts pressure on the genitals, causing a tendency towards seminal discharge.
The last meal should be taken at least 2-3 hours before sleeping. The food should be light and easily digestible. Rich, heavy, fried, spicy, and sweet foods heat the body, so be cautious with them, especially at night.
Some vegetables contain a substance that thins the semen, making it prone to discharge. Worst among them is eggplant. (There are more, i personally have to do some research). Next worse is green chillies, tamarind, and drumsticks because of their sexually stimulating effect.
Late night are bad for overall health as well as for seminal retention. Ayurveda recommends sleep of no more than 6 hours. When a person is actually tired, his/her sleep will be deep, and disturbances from dreams will be less likely.
Best recommended sleeping position as per Ayurveda is sleeping on the side. Not so good is on the back, and ABSOLUTELY BAD for health and dangerous for seminal discharge is sleeping on the stomach.
Constipation is a major factor behind nocturnal emission. If the bowels are not cleared daily, stool and associated toxins accumulate in the rectum/colon. This increases the pitta (heat) in the area and also exerts pressure on the seminal sac, facilitating the exertion of semen.
Ayurvedic texts also recommend certain medicines;
Triphala Churna and
Licorice (Yashti-madhu) taken regularly can help prevent seminal discharge.
Hope this was helpful to everyone!
Commandar more_vert
Commandar
i've heard, wearing langoti at night helps in avoiding erection at night. It position the balls near the body. Due to body heat less semen is produced and due to workout of physical exertion the semen is reabsorbed by the body for nurishment
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___ more_vert
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
I was not aware of this. Thanks for providing this info. I'm entertaining the idea of wearing one now!
Deleted Account likes this.
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
But isn't disrupting the natural flow of blood to the penis at night bad for the body?
Deleted Account likes this.
Commandar more_vert
Commandar
yogis and wrestlers have been practising this for ages. It takes time to adapt. Helps in semen retention
Truthseeker2403 more_vert
Truthseeker2403
Thanks for the useful Post. Will follow these tips