1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by john1780

hi everyone
LEPAGE, Trakinas and Freeman82 like this.
Intelli Gent more_vert
Intelli Gent
Hello, feel free to contribute something useful
john1780 more_vert
john1780
dont know I that was meant to be negative or positive but it sounds negative,I was only saying hello because I just joined this group
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
welcome to the group John! Let us know what's on your mind...sharing your struggles helps you and helps us, so bring it on! I never made it past 4-5 weeks before this site, but my last fall was after 80 days...I feel confident now that I can beat this with the support and advice from this site (and the grace of God, of course!) Praying for you and your success!
Trakinas likes this.
john1780 more_vert
john1780
Thanks I never made it past week three but I noticed that when your active you dont think about masturbating for example me and my family recently went on a camping trip for two weeks,not one of those days I thought about M because I was always fishing,swiming,spendind time with my family ect. Also I find it very embarising to go to conffesion and have to confess M so thats also a big motivater because I dont want to feel worried and embaressed when I go to mass,I only started M about 6 or 7 months ago,no P so I feel confident thay I can bet this.