1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by NewStarlord

Relapsed brothers
The sexual pressure is too high my body heat went up, and relapsed. My 27 days pmo journey is reset
Lovable king more_vert
Lovable king
27 days good bro restart and never give up
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___ more_vert
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
Had a similar experience last month. Apparently this pent up sexual energy needs an outlet. This sudden surge of energy will be experienced during initial stages of rebooting. The only way i've noticed people using this energy is to channel it to some physically draining activity; exercise, sports, marathon, learning Ju-jitsu, Martial Arts, so on...or alternatively use it on creative activities, designing, making music, writing, acting, improv, theatre,....
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___ more_vert
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
So i would suggest you to manage your pent up energy more effectively next time your body starts heating up. Use it to improve your physical and your mental self. 27 days is no small feat. It doesn't mean that you start all over again. Just try to identify all the events, activities, and your thoughts that eventually led you to relapse. Apart from that STAY A LITTLE LONGER IN THIS FIGHT bhai. We are with you! :)
Silent Pearl more_vert
Silent Pearl
Get up and Fight Again!!
NewStarlord likes this.