1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by The Errol

I've an emotional struggling with Christianity since a boy. I can't think about God as really loving Father or so, though I had a very carying & lovable dad. And also I sometimes see the cross a defiance to us, more than something loving towards us. Thoughts?
Gracealone3 and Nero Degurechaff like this.
Nero Degurechaff more_vert
Nero Degurechaff
basically,you're having trouble loving God? If that's the case only God's words will help you change so just go to the church every week and you'll find your answer someday.
Ihatepmo likes this.
Nero Degurechaff more_vert
Nero Degurechaff
You can also find answers in other places like nofap or in real life places. I was also the same like you last month, if you truly can't do so,just do good things and God will do the things.
The Errol more_vert
The Errol
I'm a Christian since baby (I was raised in Christian home), but life had its ups and downs. But yeah, I have problems loving God I think so. I go to churchurch and so on. But I think my problem is philosophical, may be.