1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by faxmaddick

I'm feeling very suicidal and permanently broken. I could use someone who knows what I'm dealing with to talk to right now : /
darknight more_vert
darknight
Hey man, always remember that things always get better after they look terrible. Hang in there and wait for the sun to rise. It always does. Do yourself a favor and call a family member or friend and ask see how they are doing.
throwmealine likes this.
darknight more_vert
darknight
You may or may not want to share how you are doing but the simple act of reaching out is extremely beneficial for you (and for them). Also, consider calling the suicide prevention hotline 1-800-273-8255 where someone is always available to talk.
throwmealine likes this.
Maninsearchofasoul more_vert
Maninsearchofasoul
Did you relapse or something? There is very little on this earth one can do that can leave them permanently broken, you are most likely not. Eventually if you hold out, sometimes, life is actually rewarding.
throwmealine likes this.
Mckell more_vert
Mckell
You reached out and that’s a good thing. I know we’re a bunch of disembodied posters, but know that there are real souls out here who care about you and your fight. Reach out and lean on us. I know you guys have carried me many times!
zamazm33 and throwmealine like this.