1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by MusicMan123

Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near. Let the wicked change their ways and banish the very thought of doing wrong. Let them turn to the Lord that he may have mercy on them. Yes, turn to our God, for he will forgive generously.
Isaiah 55:6‭-‬7 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/isa.55.6-7.NLT
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I have noted in my life there are seasons when I can more easily grab onto God. Sometimes he just seems closer than others. I am sure this isn't *really* true, but it seems like it is. It is in those moments that I do well to latch onto him and not let go. These moments of opportunity should not be squandered. "Call on him now while he is near."
Deleted Account and Grandpa61 like this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Hope in Me, and you will be protected from depression and self-pity. Hope is like a golden cord connecting you to heaven. The more you cling to this cord, the more I bear the weight of your burdens; thus, you are lightened. Heaviness is not of My kingdom.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
That was from Jesus calling today.
Deleted Account and Grandpa61 like this.
Baconpizza35 more_vert
Baconpizza35
So I have a question for you guys. I would identify myself as a Christian, but I’m very much in a debate. When I was younger I had a homosexual experience with a person the same sex as me. I am now 20 and I still have desires to act on my thoughts. I still have heterosexual relationships, but I don’t know what I should do to free myself from the homosexual thoughts! Should I continue to have sinful relationship with people of the opposite sex to free myself from these thoughts or should I completely give in to God and not commit sexual sins?