1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by throwmealine

I feel a great sense of shame in that tonight I relapsed. It started me with me, out of nowhere, feeling incredibly female. I took on a girly demeanor, the voice, the walk etc. I watched some sissy hypno and in the chat room associated with the videos, a user told me that sissy hypno had ruined their life and they wished they had never started because although they are straight, they are hooking up with men for sex which they hate. They felt they had been taken over. I feel that way too.

I left immediately and headed over to a blog site and instead looked at images of feminine women. As I did so, I felt even more girly and imagined I was them and that alone made me climax. My prostate is very swollen through edging and overuse basically and the orgasm associated with it, just hurt. It burned as I came. I am doing terrible damage to my body. I feel possessed. I am not the guy I used to be, who checked out a hot chick and wanted to nail her. Now I feel feminine when I see a woman and feel I am her. I worry sissy hypno has destroyed my brain for life.
StarLightReboot more_vert
StarLightReboot
Nothing can destroy your brain, it's just the amount of work you have to put up is different. Yes, sissy stuff is hard to deal with - but doable. And you can fight that, too. Believe in yourself, and know that there's a way for you to get yourself out of life you don't want