1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Truthseeker2403

Along with practicing nofap, better do regular blood tests and keep checking your parameters. Loss of semen may lead to deficiency in Zinc, Iron, Vitamin C& D. I am having Neurokind Gold and Dvion tablets for vitamin supplements.
Amit tiwari more_vert
Amit tiwari
u relapsed on 50 th day...u have gone through very long journey its awesome..great job...but at the end u relapsed ...why???????its heart threatening..why why why???50 days is very long period ...i know 50 days are enough to change mind function and to quit bad habit permanently..because u have won yourself u have won your faith ..and u have trained your mind how to stop masturbation...then why????now on 50 th day why u relapsed ??? its very sad to know this......please share your mistake...
Truthseeker2403 more_vert
Truthseeker2403
Thanks for the concerns @Amit tiwari. I had a 10 day and a 38 day streak together which is what I meant as 50 days. I did not follow my morning exercise schedules for 3-4 days which allowed PMO to come back in my life. I am again picking up and learning from the experience. You need to be fully focussed and not allow to fall from the practices even a single day.
kelsiermistborn likes this.