1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by King Arthur the

Hi guys, new to the group. I have been watching these hypno P videos and it has really affected my brain. Last night I was completely without P and i wore these skinny underware in a reallyslutty way and lay on my pillows vertically and fingered my ass. Immediatly after O i had such bad disgust and regret. It always seems I can go for about a week no problem before low testosterone and i get these urges. Please help!
Maninsearchofasoul more_vert
Maninsearchofasoul
We have all had very similar circumstances to you. It's good that you felt this disgust and came here. Here's the long and short of it; the most important thing is to throw out all items related to this fetish. If you have toys, botch em. If you have substitute toys, botch em. Lube, botch it. Female clothing you bought for yourself, botch it. The only thing left after that is to come up with a strategy for urges, where, when, and under what circumstances do you get them. Then do the 90 days.
ChicagoGenXGuy more_vert
ChicagoGenXGuy
Your decision is your decision. As Man said, if you decide to take the recovery path it has to start with permanently discarding all clothing, accessories, etc. Then the hardest part, total abstinence from masturbation. You have to get to a place where you have perspective on yourself and your situation, and can get the proper help for next steps. It took me 4 months of PM withdrawal for a glimmer of perspective. Now I'm in therapy pursuing recovery. I was in the same boat. If I can do this you can too. Do it and don't look back.
ChicagoGenXGuy more_vert
ChicagoGenXGuy
Also, please be aware that your descriptive narrative contains triggers that could hurt others on this board who are in various stages of withdrawal and recovery. Please respect their weakness and dial back the sexual acting out detail in your narratives. I'm sure we all appreciate it. Not taking anything away from your honest and courage in posting and asking for help. Good luck.