1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Sleepingwarror

Bhaiyon, How are you doing? Shout a hello if you like. First, good news from my side. I finished 90 days of no PMO. I am currently on 100+ days, not even counting these days. Felt great, however it was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. I will write in detail about it when I get time. I want to share one thought for now: 90 clean days will not make my life free from addiction, as I have been feeling craving for last few days and I know I can relapse anyday. My main learning in these 90 days is: It has to one day at a time. Only way to deal with this addiction for me is to put all I got JUST FOR TODAY. I see people who are 7 years clean, 15 years clean and work everyday on it to stay clean. One person I know relapsed after 10 years of freedom. Half measures have availed me nothing. Maybe everyone is different, but this is what works for me. And yes, it feels AWESOME ! But I can relapse tomorrow if I do not work for my recovery. Much love and joy to everyone !