1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by onthe button

Hi, I am new to the group and wanted to join to talk and share experiences with people from a similar background. I tried other groups before that were based out of other countries but like a few posts suggest from this group, I didn't engage so well with the methods for tackling PMO issues, just seemed to be a bit of a culture difference. Any advice, experience or anecdotes are greatly appreciated, I look forward to reading and sharing in the future.
Deleted Account, jobbyj and tatt2666 like this.
jobbyj more_vert
jobbyj
welcome sir. good luck and keep posting.
jobbyj more_vert
jobbyj
good to have you here, hows your journey so far?
tatt2666 more_vert
tatt2666
hey man , think everyone comes at this different with different reasons why they need to , but think from what ive learnt just talking sharing all your experiences here , good ,bad , tough etc , we all in this together , there will always be someone to help or give encouragement , but sure you will find the strength you never knew you had , stay strong , here if you need it
jobbyj and onthe button like this.
onthe button more_vert
onthe button
Thank you, it's good to connect with a group. So far it has been patchy, I have had various streaks but none of them successful enough to keep me away for good. I stayed away from Nofap for a long time but I know that on my own I 'll keep getting back in to my own habits. I want to try to be honest on here really.

How about you, how is your nofap journey?
jobbyj likes this.