1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by SRIRAM@determined

It is day 2, I had no PMO. But I feel very down and lazy for not having PMO. I am tempted to have PMO so that I can work energetic ( I believe); How to overcome this problem? Please help. No religious motivation pls. Thank you
Transformedshiva more_vert
Transformedshiva
Why do u need pmo to feel energetic.....
SRIRAM@determined and !!Ranger!! like this.
Transformedshiva more_vert
Transformedshiva
I always feel exhausted guilty shameful anxious after pmoing
!!Ranger!! more_vert
!!Ranger!!
I agree with transformed Shiva but I can't generalise what I felt must be felt by everyone. Brother, you truly need to observe and remember how you feel AFTER fapping.
SRIRAM@determined likes this.
!!Ranger!! more_vert
!!Ranger!!
Honestly speaking, if you feel energetic, your day becoming more productive, you are able to live with your true potential and you truly believes in your life becoming better due to fapping then there is no point in stoping PMO.... We all (most of us) here thinks that PMO has adverse impact on our life, we consider PMO as a psychologcal and physical disease which robbed our health, peace, pride, potential, happiness, and confidence and to regain our rightful place in society, we must need to cure this disease. Brother, I again emphasis that you should observe how you feel, how it is impacting in your life and then decide what is best for you.
SRIRAM@determined more_vert
SRIRAM@determined
I dunno dude. But when I didn't Mastrubate, I feel very down. Pls give some tips to overcome.
!!Ranger!! likes this.
SRIRAM@determined more_vert
SRIRAM@determined
@IBelieveInMyself I will once again observe and try finding my true feeling after PMO. Thanks for you input.
!!Ranger!! likes this.
!!Ranger!! more_vert
!!Ranger!!
Okay, when you don't mastrubate , you feel down. But tell me, how you feel after mastrubation ,
!!Ranger!! more_vert
!!Ranger!!
And what do you mean by feel down.. is it you are unable to concentrate and have constant erection or feeling like depressed and not to do anything unless you mastrubated or something else
Truthseeker2403 more_vert
Truthseeker2403
Its natural to feel that way, engage in some physical exercise like walking or running or do some pending task in order to feel active and moving around and take time out. Your brain is trying to trick you back to old habits so just avoid and divert