1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by red7

Catholic accountability. 27/M/East U.S.

Hello,
I'm taking serious action to end my addiction. I have recently entered back into the faith andhaand been away for many years. The Spirit has shown me new outlets for my love and my suffering.

Recently I have met a woman who has changed my life for the better. I felt compelled to tell her of my struggle, which has sent me on the road to recovery. I have read "The P**n Trap by Wendy & Larry Maltz, which recommends joining an accountability group.

This forum is ideal but my ability to navigate it is not refined. I ask for help in my road to recovery. I would prefer a small group 2-4 to text me to keep me reminded of the path. Any help would be great.
dudeface, Kevoya and Trappist like this.
Cuauhtli more_vert
Cuauhtli
Keep up the good work! Set some goos boundaries for yours of and use the help of the sacraments
Wilbraham likes this.
Naranja Mecánica more_vert
Naranja Mecánica
Work on your will power. Otherwise it will be too hard. Do things you don't like and sacrifice things you like (exercise, reduce sugar, eat healthy, reduce electronic devices usage, sleep and wake up early, smile to people, be kind, etc.) Also pray and receive the sacraments. Try to excel in everything you do. It seems like it's unrelated, but everything works together.
Wilbraham and Kevoya like this.