1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by RadiantSoul

I never realized how much I changed until two days ago. I use to be able to grasp any subject easily, understand it the first time it was spoken, maths was super easy, I was smart, confident, mentally strong. getting A's was like drinking water to me.
Now I'm none of that, I have no idea what the professor is talking about 90% of the time, I fight with myself and beg the teacher to bump my grade and get a D- if I'm lucky. Im only a shell of what I use to be.

I never thought those videos and messages in them would affect me, but now 3 years later I believe they do take a toll on your mental health and beliefs. Those messages from the videos have gotten deep into my brain without me realizing it. I have started to act the same way they wanted me to, a weak loser who has no control, and I never even realized it. I have no confidence at all, and I'm always beating myself up. Anxiety is through the roof.

I will come back a month from now and see whether after a month I feel any different, I will focus on all these goals: Meditation 1hour a day (30mins sessions), working out, studying harder, positive affirmations, and reading a book. I will try my best to reboot my brain and learn how to be a strong from the very beginning. Hopefully I will feel a difference, if not ill let you know.
See you on May 17.
Roady more_vert
Roady
Find some help there. Amd pray for love and peace.
Maninsearchofasoul likes this.