1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by santiago123456789

hello.
i am in 60 days, i would not like to restore my counter. But the lasnight i had sexual dreams, but i always woke up before climax of orgasm and it was very dificult to stop, on one time of those (that was many times during the night) i finished with my hand, i was sleeping, but i woke up just before climax and i finished immediatly with my hand, it was just one time, and it was becouse i woke up before climax.
Do i have to restore my counter?? is it part of swet dreams.??. thanks for your help
Coolboy1299 likes this.
IUB more_vert
IUB
Nobody can tell you whether to reset or not to reset your counter. That being said, Jesus did say the gate was narrow and the way hard, and I think you failed.
IUB more_vert
IUB
Take that opinion as you will -- it's up to you to define what your challenge is for yourself.
IUB more_vert
IUB
What's more important is that you see the difference between a reset and a relapse. Setting the counter to 0 doesn't mean you made no progress.
santiago123456789 likes this.
John1974 more_vert
John1974
I really understand you...I am on 6th day I try to reboot myself,but when I am alone in the night..I must really fight against..I dont know if will accomplish my goal 60 days..
santiago123456789 likes this.
John1974 more_vert
John1974
For IUB:do You think if one fail is condamned?? I hope not...I fail thousen time....
CptCane more_vert
CptCane
Santiago, it's whatever your goal is. I think wet dreams are natural and maybe you just finished the job. God sees the heart.
MrPrince more_vert
MrPrince
No dont reset it is something subconciously happening not voluntarily