1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by mayank_saurabh

Hi Warriors,
We all are here because we are fighting the biggest menace of our lives and we all want to get out of this shit so that we can unleash our full potential and work for the betterment of ourselves as well as the society.But this journey of ours is going to be very tough and we will need each other's help at times to keep going. So i request you all that if we make a hangouts,whatsapp or telegram group.In this way we will stay connected more and can help anyone who is losing motivation for NoFap. With the help of this group anyone who needs any sort of help can get it from his brothers who are also in the same journey. There are times when your urges are overcoming you and you need to tell this to someone but we cannot share these things with anybody fearing that they will laugh at us but here all of us will understand that and help our brother by making him strong in that moment and assure him that that there is someone out there who cares for your problem and is ready to help you. Lets eradicate this dirt from our lives together and help each other grow and prosper.
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Guys please comment which medium is preferrable. Hangouts ,whatsapp or telegram.
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
If many people are ready then i will create a whatsapp group and interested people can join
Viijay and Lovable king like this.
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Interested people can msg me their number personally and i will add them to the group.
Lovable king likes this.
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
Bhai it's better ki AAP telegram group bna lo. It is more secure than wtsapp
Lovable king likes this.
Bihari more_vert
Bihari
Can people see other's contact no in telegram? If not then telegram is preferable.
Lovable king and Viijay like this.
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
No no one can see group members number
Lovable king and Bihari like this.