1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Walter White SR

i am so tired mentally nowadays that my mind make me fap after every 2 days. what is the solution for this ?
Grow_out_of_it more_vert
Grow_out_of_it
Meditation and exercise
Walter White SR likes this.
Kratos_GOW more_vert
Kratos_GOW
Seems like you still dont understand the benefits boy. @Walter White SR do this. Google sperm retention and read 2 3 articles and if that doesn't help. Let me know
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Stay Strong Buddy...Read NoFap motivational articles..Read the benefits and try to understand all the things deeply
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Whenever you have the urges contact anyone in this group...Sharing helps a lot
Vai98777 more_vert
Vai98777
Hey i need help. I am on 7th day still i get no erection i have urges but only in my mind ....i once masturbated in between these days... also when ever i am with my gf i kind of wet myself and losse whole erection..thogh i dont get full erection very little sensation
Kratos_GOW more_vert
Kratos_GOW
It takes a minimum of 15 days boy. Do not indulge in sexual activities for that time. You will see the results for yourself.
Grow_out_of_it likes this.
Can_do_this_will_do_this more_vert
Can_do_this_will_do_this
Start visiting a temple everyday and pray ... It works , really...
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Hey vai98777 stay calm buddy
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Just try to stay away from all these for a few days and you will start seeing improvement in yourself.Eat healthy , keep yourself busy and your life will be back on track
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
Meditate Meditate and Meditate. EVERY SINGLE DAY
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
The first few days are the most taxing but it gets easier later. Trust me