1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by rca123

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I want to take this opportunity to say, if you are easily triggered don't read this post. I'll try to keep it from being too graphic but be careful.

I ended up in the whole cycle of escalation thing we all know about, and eventually became addicted to sp. Later I became a Christian and tried to walk away from it finally.
I made it maybe 7+months or so, then relapsed. And it was like I hadn't walked away from it in the first place. A few months later I relapsed again, purged again, relapsed again, etc on and off. Sometimes I've gone months in between, sometimes I haven't made it a day.
In the past year or so, when I've relapsed everything escalated. I found myself buying expensive high quality hypno videos regardless of the cost. Then one time I bought a bunch of sexy underwear and stockings and even some real toys.
It got worse than ever, and the most terrifying part of it was that I did everything the videos said and liked it even after O. That was a first for me, and not a pleasant one. It was like I got drugged and forgot feeling shame from what I was doing, and that made me go further than ever.
Fortunately I got rid of all the stuff, and I got out of that mindset; but it was close. I still try to fight off the thoughts and triggers that never seem to go away, and I still find myself waking up from dreams of sp when I go for longer periods without relapsing. It feels like this stuff has been grafted into my brain, and I need some advice.
It's been at least a couple months with no sp, yet I found myself thinking of making love to my future wife (a constant hope of having one someday helps me); and I got no reaction from myself. Half a second of visualizing my body as female and I was standing at attention.
I gotta say, this really sucks. I want out. But I don't know just how long I'm going to have to abstain before my mind starts to normalize again. Has anyone ever actually beaten this stuff?
Because I could use a good success story tbh.
Thanks for reading, God bless you. May you find victory in your struggle.
ready4help more_vert
ready4help
Just for today remember that you are in control of your decisions. Stay strong brother!
Roady more_vert
Roady
As a Christian you mat know that God gives us some very powerful pieces of the armor. What has helped me most is the praying in tongues, and I ve learned to make captive every thought in Christ.