1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by RisingTrojen

guys please help me.i cant control my urges.i have tried lots of ways..but at end of the day i will loose it.i dont know what to do.i also start loosing hope in Jesus know he can perform wonders but in this case i feel like he have abandoned me.i dont know what to do...
thatsingleindividual#K-13 more_vert
thatsingleindividual#K-13
You are going through a period that is unique to your own situation and yet, it is the type of situation we all go through. When we go through trials like these, one of the most intimidating feelings that we are all alone, no matter how much faith we put into someone or something, be they our friends, family, or God. You are not abandoned but you are remote. It is what makes you feel the way you're feeling right now. But I tell you you are not alone and can always come to me for help.
RisingTrojen and Ispanus like this.
thatsingleindividual#K-13 more_vert
thatsingleindividual#K-13
Sometimes we should not only put our faith in friends, family, and God, but in our inner abilities to make something of ourselves. Find hidden talents and renew and strengthen talents that you already have. The key, and I'm still trying to learn this myself, is that these things are like muscles. Gotta work em in order for them to grow and prosper.
Deleted Account likes this.
gorillaz78 more_vert
gorillaz78
Well said thatsingleindividual#K-13. Agree. We cannot set a goal and then poor our faith out to expect it to be accomplished on it's own; we have to use all our strength and abilities not fulfill that goal.
miXhal likes this.