1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by MusicMan123

You have an enemy that you must resist. Satan does not like the fact that you have committed your life to Jesus Christ and that you are serving Him. He will oppose you, accuse you, and lie to you. He will try to tear you down and pull you down. He will use all his wiles to move your eyes away from Jesus, or have your feet wander off the path that God has called you to follow. This is not a battle for you to win, but a battle that Jesus has already won. Stand fast in the victory that you have in Jesus Christ, and resist everything that is against God’s will for you today. Roy Lessin
19conquer more_vert
19conquer
Good reminder. already won.
Tao Jones likes this.
Laine Meyers more_vert
Laine Meyers
You spoke to my heart !So true. .....What has changed in my life to make me come here ? I am becoming more and more aware of the mercies of the Lord ....but most of all his unfailing Love, for me. It is a belief, faith, a conscience understanding that he is thinking about me ,he is hovering over me even as I type this. He knows everything about me and I am still his beloved .
Tao Jones likes this.