1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Ankit2Life

Namaste bhaiyon,

I had my best streak of 75 days, and want to share that if you're trying to follow NoFap alone to get rid of this bloody habit, then it would be somewhat difficult (my opinion). The best result and longer streaks and consequently success would be when we accompany NoFap with a hardcore disciplined lifestyle. Means not only NoFap but master it along with -:

1) Spirituality (Meditation, listening Bhajans etc)
2) Physical workout (Gym, Swimming, running etc)
3) Waking up between 04:00 to 05:00 AM
4) Cold Showers
5) Yoga & Pranayam Practices
6) Watching videos of Legends at youtube like Bruce Lee, Swami Vivekanada etc
7) Spending less time in front of screen (Laptops/Mobiles etc) and take out some time for nature by going to parks, rivers & natural areas.
8) Deactivate Facebook/Instagram etc as it is fuckin' bullshit and triggers your streak when you even accidentally look at exotic pictures of opposite genders. Keep WhatsApp if you really require it other wise uninstall it.

Remember we are Men. The most blessed being in the entire universe. Man provides, Man embraces, Man protects. Don't just be a male but be a "MAN".

I'm a Man and my eyes are NOT just stuck within a 5 inch screen or a 5 ft. feminine body. It can see and emphasis to the infinity that lies at other end of this universe.

Till then watch this -:

mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Your each and every word is a gem brother. Keep going.Stay strong Stay clean.
Ankit2Life likes this.