1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

Hello, all! Just a quick note to announce that I have been appointed the moderator for this group. If you see anything that needs to be tended to in our group, please let me know. I have made some changes already to some of the informational bits.

This group has been a great source of encouragement and support to me in my own recovery journey. I will endeavor to do my best to make sure it continues to be that for all who join us here. Thank you to each one of you who make this community a safe and welcoming environment. The world knows us by our love for one another!

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. May God bless you richly as you seek him!
Morningmistanew more_vert
Morningmistanew
Thanks for your efforts in serving the group.
Tao Jones likes this.
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
Well deserved. Thanks Tao for your commitment to God's will. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Tao Jones likes this.
ring more_vert
ring
Hey brothers I have fallen!!! but I will not stay down.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
Hang in there @ring try and identify what led to this and see if you can make a correction God's grace is with you.
ring more_vert
ring
I was alone and it just happened.No I let it happened brothers I know that I suppose to aucupi
ring more_vert
ring
Spend my time with other things but this get to me.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
were you looking at your phone?
ring more_vert
ring
No my brothers laptop.but it's all sort out now.