1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by AR21

Oh God , temptations are luring me, saved just by a hair width. Hard times are coming. Please pray for me.
Sleepless island more_vert
Sleepless island
I'm praying for you. Stay strong!
MajesticMallard more_vert
MajesticMallard
Hang in there friend.
“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)
Cuauhtli more_vert
Cuauhtli
Be assured of my prayers
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
Rex, you haven't posted in over 24 hours after that cry for help....let us know what's going on with you! talk about what is luring you, why you're feeling vulnerable, etc. so you and we can learn how to battle this more effectively. I'm praying for you, brother!
MajesticMallard likes this.
AR21 more_vert
AR21
i FAPPED. i failed
AR21 more_vert
AR21
I am losing again. I am alone In my house. and i try keep myself as busy as possible
AR21 more_vert
AR21
but these bloody thoughts took over me. I gave up to it.
AR21 more_vert
AR21
i have to do something or it will ruin my whole future. I need support friends. I need it now the most. I want to stop but.....but I am failing. Every day before sleep I say this to myself"i wont do it again"
AR21 more_vert
AR21
Cant even go a day without fapping. I need to reboot.
AR21 more_vert
AR21
Jesus, friends this is june 4 2019 indian standard time 2:13 pm I wont fap again. I ask Jesus for his support and protection.