1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by on_a_mission4truth

I have struggled with social anxiety, episodic paroxysmal panic disorder, depression and schizophrenia for years since i was a young boy. I have been prescribed sertraline (200mg) which is the strongest dose, Olanzapine (20mg) and promethazine for times of intense agitation and anxiety. I have improved significantly since having given up PMO, MO, M, edging. I feel happy for many times these days. it is a releif. I find support through close friends and family. I think the most important thing is to never give up. I pray and practice meditation and go for long walks. I find music and household chores therapeutic. Things can get tough sometimes. This is when i need to tap into an unexpected resource that many people refer to as a higher power/God...hope this gives you some insight and that you are not the only one suffering with mental health issues. the help is there if you are willing to embrace it.
C.HNF more_vert
C.HNF
Yeah, man. Glad you are seeing improvements. I also struggled with severe depression and, like you, I was prescribed dozens of SSRI's. Quitting PMO does help a lot. After I quit PMO I went in search of peace in a religion. I embraced Islam. To my amazement, I found out that this religion is misrepresented by the media a lot.
C.HNF more_vert
C.HNF
I hope you find peace too, and I wish you a speedy recovery, brother.
Deleted Account likes this.