1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Determinant_20

Relapsed on day 26. I became overconfident and while surfing the web found something arousing, thought i am invincible and i watched it. Then one thing led to another and i relapsed at last.
Feeling at zero energy level which i haven't noticed in past 26 days. Extremely angry and guilty over pathetic state of mine.
Now i want to bounce back again. Please do share your experiences so i can be inspired to never be deviated from the path.
a@k and Walter White SR like this.
One Punch Man more_vert
One Punch Man
@Determinant_20 dont worry brother only warriors fall in battlefield. Go to a mirror look into it and then be proud of yourself that atleast you stood upto the challenge.
Determinant_20 likes this.
Kratos@The Man Made a God more_vert
Kratos@The Man Made a God
It is during our darkest momemt that we must focus to see the light.... So see the light in this dark moment of relapse
Walter White SR more_vert
Walter White SR
i am on day 6 and dont know where all these went. i just kept myself busy.
Ankit2Life more_vert
Ankit2Life
Doing little things, no matter how much control you have acquired those days, will 1000% would make you to loose the streak. (Reason of most failures)