1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by TheSilverGoat

Hi!
Been lately into blackened thrash and blackened death. Any obscure recomendations?
Dakshinamurti more_vert
Dakshinamurti
Wormlust - The Feral Wisdom
Dakshinamurti more_vert
Dakshinamurti
Reshitivist - one man blackened death, fucking awesome: https://reshitivist.bandcamp.com/
Cult of Fire - Ascetic Meditation of Death
Cult of Fire - Triumvirat
Infant Annhilator - The Elysian Grandeval Galeriarch (I don't care what anyone says, best band ever, hahah)

Wormlust is perhaps the most creative metal acts I've ever heard, also largely a one-man effort. Have to listen to it a couple of times but hooooly shit
Dakshinamurti more_vert
Dakshinamurti
How about you? Wouldn't mind some new music to listen to!
Deleted Account likes this.
TheSilverGoat more_vert
TheSilverGoat
Thanks for the recomendation! Needed more blackened death. Had been stick to Thulcandra and a bit to Behemoth. Recently heard a one man black thrash project called "Hellripper". You should give a listen, pretty smooth to hear, but dark, fast and stunning.
-Nevermore- and Pedro.Conquers like this.
Dakshinamurti more_vert
Dakshinamurti
For some reason my laptop's onboard sound isn't working atm, I'll have to check that out later on. Cheers for the recommendation, love one-person metal bands. I'm currently practicing drums and guitar in order to do the same, frustratingly slow progress though!
Pedro.Conquers and TheSilverGoat like this.
-Nevermore- more_vert
-Nevermore-
Fuuuuuck!!! This is amazing. Good music lml
Pedro.Conquers and TheSilverGoat like this.
TheSilverGoat more_vert
TheSilverGoat
Pedro, I've seen them too at an Open Air just after Suffocation and Ensiferum, One hell of a show for sure
-Nevermore- and Pedro.Conquers like this.