1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by stands to reason

The 4 RULES is sound logic; godly wisdom, and just plain old common sense. Let us train our mind speaking to our own heart: for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Therefore, let us speak the Word of God.

RULE #1 - "TOUCH NOT your genitalia, other than urination or bathing." When touching your genitals for the purpose of pleasure it is sin. In these final days men will wax worse deceiving and being deceived. PMO is not an addiction it is sin. God also warned us that those not living for God would be lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. Addiction is just a comfortable excuse to not end PMO. It is a choice we make. True sons, or daughters know this and practice this, that we come out from among those living as the world. Be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. If you don’t touch yourself seeking pleasure you will not orgasm.

RULE # 2 - "IMMEDIATELY LOOK / THINK away from teasingly erotic, seductive temptation." My son, walk not thou in the way with them for their feet run to evil. Look elsewhere. Turn you head away. Close your eyes when you can, but guard your eyes. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. You will not see her when looking away. You will not think of sin when you train yourself to renew your mind. A prayerful clean mind, when asleep will not ejaculate in a wet dream. Remember you are deceived if you believe you are in an ‘addiction.’

RULE #3 - "INSTANTLY PRAY filling your mind with memorized scripture." (KJV) A servant of the Lord knows to pray. A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

RULE # 4 - "TRUST JESUS CHRIST; boldly take up your weapons, stand in your armor." Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Hoping you overcome. In deed and truth,

[Stands To Reason]:emoji_lion_face:
ring more_vert
ring
HEY BTOTHERS!!! I have touched without P or O just M.This was a mind thing!!!
Mr. McMarty likes this.