1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Believe85

That reboot must start over. I fell tonight, exhausted in a hotel room. I saw it coming. I could have stopped. I didn't.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
1 Tes. 4:3 more_vert
1 Tes. 4:3
Sorry to hear of your fall, but you have come back to the Lord inmmediately, which is a victory in and of itself. He provides strength to go on.

I will be praying for you.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Those are the hardest times. I also experienced this many, many times myself. Why did I do the thing I didn't want to do, the thing I knew would only end up making me feel lousy? What came down to for me was a simple lack of trust in God. I didn't really believe his way was best. I had to take care of myself because no one else would. It's what I learned when I was young. It's a lie and a hard lesson to unlearn. It takes time. God is patient and gracious with us as we learn to trust. Keep returning to him and never give up!
Craig Values and Deleted Account like this.
Bjar more_vert
Bjar
in this life the most important thing is not to fall, but to rise with more strength and courage.