1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Viijay

Okay so I slipped at day 33. But it will be last relapse of my life. I Have to delete all social media accounts. Jo Insan jitani tezi se niche girta hai uske upar uthane ke chances bhi hote hai. Newton's 3rd law of motion. :)
TheIndianVegeta more_vert
TheIndianVegeta
keep it up bro. Even i relapsed in the begining
TheIndianVegeta
i had a streak -7days 21 days 31 days 31 was max you are two days ahead of me
TheIndianVegeta
one suggestion that i felt after 7days , gradually increase the time duration to view the nofap counter it will help. Too much looking at days becomes counterproductive
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
i had scored 78 days buddy but bad luck uske bad 40 days se upar jaa hi nahi paa rha
TheIndianVegeta likes this.
TheIndianVegeta
i believe bhai you can do it. Try to have some rubber band or something when ever you feel urge just kichke maar usko apne haath pe to as a reminder why you started this journey and this is beyond counting days . its about complete freedom
Viijay likes this.
Viijay more_vert
Viijay
thanks bhai for your support
TheIndianVegeta likes this.
One Punch Man more_vert
One Punch Man
@Dhruva_ keep reminding yourself why you want to leave this addiction and what are the positive things you are experiencing due to this. do this daily.
TheIndianVegeta and Viijay like this.