1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Ra€¥hul

Day 12th again being attacked by negative thinking .Negativity is forcing me to relapse again .I don't know what to do ? People have expectations with a good schooler and this is happening with me . Negativity is in one side and in other effects of mastrabution. After mastrabuting no negativity attacks me but after 7-8 days I get filled with negativity. Why is it occurring with me?
One Punch Man more_vert
One Punch Man
you have used masturbation as your escapism when u stop it the problems of life and the repressed emotions are coming out. instead of it accept it as things are getting better.
u376 likes this.
TheIndianVegeta more_vert
TheIndianVegeta
Its a general outcome you have been bombarding your brains reward system with High level of dopamine, just socialize more, discharge your phone before going alone in night, Donot carry your phone in bathroom etc . When ever you feel you cant control it keep a reminder like wrist band In my case it is a elastic rubber in my right hand
TheIndianVegeta more_vert
TheIndianVegeta
When ever i feel urges are high i just hurt my self with rubber band to remind me why i started it at the first place and why i need to proceed further
Sidk more_vert
Sidk
I have relapsed many times and seriously want to change now does anybody have suggestions
TheIndianVegeta likes this.