1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by emanuel_free

Hi this is a special day I've made it to 30 days. Many things have changed, and as I always say many things that I've to change yet. 30 days It's a beginning not an end.

How I made it? Not easy. I've been reading Psalm 119 and I think that unconsciously I did what Psalm 119.101-104 (ESV) says :
I hold back my feet from every evil way,
in order to keep your word.

I do not turn aside from your rules,
for you have taught me.
How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Through your precepts I get understanding;
therefore I hate every false way.

No, I didn't do it perfectly. I did hold my feet back from evil ways, but I need to do it more. To be strong enough to love more and enjoy more the Word of God. I do hate the false ways of P M but not enough. I've to work hard on every aspect of this.

Since I'm on a part of my way that I don't know yet, like Israel crossing Jordan I'll put God in front of me as they did putting the ark and letting Him be the guide (Joshua 3). Now is time to go further to sanctify myself more to God (Joshua 3.5).

As I walk I'll pray with Psalm 119.133 -136 (MSG) :
Steady my steps with your Word of promise
so nothing malign gets the better of me.
Rescue me from the grip of bad men and women
so I can live life your way.
Smile on me, your servant;
teach me the right way to live.
I cry rivers of tears
because nobody’s living by your book!

It's my pray that we can do it better, that God steady the steps of all of us through His Word of promise. Because this sin has taken so much blessings from us, so much good times and love with the people God has put there to love us. We don't want let this sin to take the best of us. May we are the ones who live by God's Book and not errantly on unknown ways. On Jesus name. Amen.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Your name says it all: God is with us (Emanuel), so that we may be FREE! :)
emanuel_free likes this.
1 Tes. 4:3 more_vert
1 Tes. 4:3
Congratulations on those 30 days and thanks for sharing that insight on the godly solution you found. He saves us from sin.
emanuel_free and Tao Jones like this.