1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by TheIndianVegeta

Day 11:

NoFap : God mode: “Fighting The Fantasy ”

For first few days they urges where low also the libido was also low. Honest apart from frequent morning wood I did not feel anything .But today urges are high most of them are mental but only once my john snow was hard because I honestly for a bit fantasized about Ileana d cruz. But my inner self reminded me every girl is more or less is same this whole thing is happening because she has a famous face did same urges occur if she was an ordinary girl and instead of wearing sexy dress she has adorn a slavar kurta traditional will I be aroused still if she didn’t use make up and literary 10 s of lights for photography have made her face look glow. The ans was no, These few questions made me fight my fantasy. I realized instead of being a jack ass jerk I would love to know a girl before sexually attracted to her. Not being a sex maniac , emotional touch is also equally important as physical touch is. Equation of these two actually makes real pleasure of life. If that was not the case then various society of human kind didn’t develop the institution of marriage instead of doing that Mass scale Brothel would have been more economical beneficial and satisfying but that’s not the case.

I felt bad for these actress also because thousands of man or in general language fans eyes prey on them.

Trust me no matter how loyal fan or innocent fan you are if you get your celebrity crush alone in a room. You will some how cross some short of line of decency that shouldn’t be crossed.

So Sorry Ileana (You are also some ones sister some ones daughter and more over a human being)

I am not guilty but feeling proud that I stopped this fantasy before it went out of My hand.

Please pray for me going forward because the tough phase have started and fantasies are coming back.

One More Suggestion To All Who are reading this :

I request all the forum member to share their critical days in detail. It can help them also other regarding upcoming problem also if anybody has a better idea on any topic can also be discussed.
One Punch Man more_vert
One Punch Man
don't worry bro urges will stop coming after certain days. we human males are designed by nature to have infinite sex with infinite partners so accept it.
u376 and TheIndianVegeta like this.