1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by jhaydenbrand

How has NoFap helped your bodybuilding? I'm an aspiring bodybuilder myself and also a returning fapstronaut. I'm hoping it can give me more focus and clear my head.
CBAWSS and Deleted Account like this.
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
I am 23 days in I have noticed an improvement for sure. I haven't gained much weight but I have gained in strength and continue to improve. I should be there 5 days a week but only do 3 right now and I am trying to embrace the cardio in strength building. Which when I am not depleted I do feel stronger. Idk, this is the furthest I have gotten while working out. I need to eat more calories.
jhaydenbrand likes this.
CBAWSS more_vert
CBAWSS
I'm a boxer. Don't work out for aesthetics. But I've dropped 25lbs in the last month. 195-170. Got a shit ton of energy. Run 4 miles a day. Weights once a week. 500-1000 situps whenever I feel like it. Nofap is really the best thing you can do
chastedude more_vert
chastedude
I always wanted to take up boxing. Now I have a slipped disc :( Not sure if I should take up boxing.
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
Definitely do something right? If you don't use it, you lose it.
CBAWSS likes this.
CBAWSS more_vert
CBAWSS
@chastedude depends on what your goals are. I wouldn't compete with a slipped disc. But for overall conditioning or learning technique...it's never too late
chastedude and Deleted Account like this.
Cuauhtli more_vert
Cuauhtli
Love lifting, since I stopped fapping daily I have so much more energy to lift and do my work better. It pays to stop jerking
jhaydenbrand and Deleted Account like this.