1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mystery Man

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ.

Sorry that's it's been awhile since my last post, however been reading your comments daily. I just wanted to confess on the weekend I was in a very bad place having thoughts of 'what's the point, I can't do this, and even feeling like hell was destined to me due to the constant relapse in sin.

One of my APs reached out to me on Sunday and helped me change my pessimistic view. He was firm but fair. Since reflecting on it all, I wasn't hungry enough and constantly adopted a victim mentality in this journey. After repenting from this way of thinking, I felt a huge shift. A shift into the next gear. My motivation for the first time in this journey is sky rocketing. I am now on day 4 of no pmo and this includes not looking at women lustfully too.

Writing this scares me because I have been on day four before and it only gets harder from here. I am anxious about the weekend approaching too as that's been my biggest weakness. What else makes this hard to write is I am always afraid of letting other people down who keep me accountable. I hate boasting over my small successes as it always leads me to falling.

If you all can keep me in prayer and reaching out as you always do that will be awesome. I will do the same.

God bless you
Soulherb, AUSmilo, petros1982 and 2 others like this.
Boanerges777 more_vert
Boanerges777
Hey brother sorry to hear that. Losing salvation is a false doctrine fear is not of God but is of the devil and Jesus said he would lose NOTHING we are saved by grace through faith and not of ]
Mystery Man likes this.
Boanerges777 more_vert
Boanerges777
Works and Paul said he practices the very evil he hates and the things he wants to do he doesn’t do and the things he doesn’t want to do that’s what he does! We can relate a lot right? Because we are human. Jesus paid for ALL sin you can’t hand him anything for it it’s a free GIFT how insulting is it to give someone payment for a gift.
Mystery Man likes this.