1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Brown Boy

After 138 days of No PMO hardmode, I relapsed.
To cure My PIED(i hope its PIED not ED) and autogynephilia I started this. yesterday i tried to hv sex with my new GF for the first time. when we were together, I was so excited and aroused but down there, nothing not even a little bit of erection. After 20-25 min she tried to get it up with her hands nd i ejaculated like in 10 seconds. i told her that i haven't touched it for almost 4 months nd she said "its ok" and then we tried again after 20 mins but no erection. she said its ok we'll try next time. i was so so so so so embarrassed. After she left i wanted to release this sexual energy so I masturbated and again ejaculated so soon with no erection and then again 2 times more and 4 times today.
and in all these ejaculations quantity of semen was not so much as i expected and my semen was yellow now its back to white.
i dont even know how to feel.
i know i can go on for longer streak but whats the point. there was no improvement in ED or autogynephilia, been flatline more than 100 days
:emoji_cold_sweat::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_tired_face::emoji_tired_face::emoji_tired_face::emoji_tired_face:
SLAA1 more_vert
SLAA1
It’s possible - very possible - that you didn’t give the reboot enough time.
Brown Boy more_vert
Brown Boy
probably but tht incident with my gf made me lost control.
Vitoriosa likes this.
Maninsearchofasoul more_vert
Maninsearchofasoul
How long have you had problems with autogynephilia?
Brown Boy likes this.