1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Colorado18

Starting day 25... as soon as I rolled out of bed, the thoughts started. One of the things I liked to watch was voyeurism. I lived next to a girl growing up that didnt completely shit her blinds when she changed... and I was hooked. And I was shy growing up so i liked it even more because i could see a girl naked without having to put myself out there, and it always got my heart racing knowing that i wasn't even supposed to be seeing it anyways. I could watch it for hours just for something to do, not even to M... so now Satan is attacking my brain telling me, "go ahead, it's not really P, you arent even M to it, it'll help you relax and make you feel better ". LIAR! So now, that's my struggle. My brain is telling me go ahead it wont hurt to watch a few vids, but my spirit is pleading for me not to! "He must increase, but I must decrease" John 3:30. The hardest part is the plateau I'm on, I dont really "feel" anything right now... and I long to feel joy,... which I know I will feel when I let my saviour rein in my life completely. Jesus has already paid my debt! Have a great day brothers and sisters.