1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

"Jesus will not finish the job of perfecting us until we see Him face to face. Obviously, He knows we will make mistakes from today until that point in time. He also knows that He covered those mistakes at the cross.

"So, don’t be afraid to fail! Instead have the mindset to Fail Forward. Learn and keep walking with Jesus with the next choice you make. At such time, you’ll put that mistake to good use. You’ll build Jesus character that will last eternally."

http://www.morethanasundayfaith.com/2019/09/fail-foward/
stands to reason more_vert
stands to reason
I wish more Christians (mature) would become and stand together in one subject and one outcome. Here, we Converse on only (how to end) PMO. [Stands To Reason] will not confess (about PMO) that he will fail. Neither do I guide others to claim defeat in such heresy. The 4 RULES to End Sexual Sin will not fail anyone who follows what God commands. God bless all that 'hear' what the Spirit says.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
How old are you, @stands to reason ? How long did it take you to learn the lessons you now teach? Did you ever know failure in your life? Or did you simply sin once, learn your lesson, and never sin again?
HigherPower72 likes this.
GetFreeStayFree more_vert
GetFreeStayFree
Thank you Tao.. sometimes failing makes me wanna give up.. but knowing Christ accepts me when I turn to Him wil help to stop PMO...
HigherPower72 and Tao Jones like this.