1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Winner82

Hey guys

It's my first time to join a forum, find it both interesting and exciting. Hopefully this is a place where people like me can find encouragement and understanding.
I'm 36 Yr old male. Not sure if I want to live a celibate life but it could be a possibility, although my mother is more bothered about me being single than I am because I'm her only child and she really want to be a grandmother, I am quite happy to live on my own and rather enjoy the single life at the mo.
To be continued......
Deleted Account likes this.
delhiboy more_vert
delhiboy
do you want to stay celibate or forced to stay because of no other choice ?
Winner82 more_vert
Winner82
Thank u Delhiboy✌️
Winner82 more_vert
Winner82
This is my situation, I see myself as a Christian but Im also attracted to men, I don't believe it's right for me to be in a Same sex relationship so I chose to stay single for the time being. However I did have sex with men before and to my surprise it did nothing for me even though I'm still physically attracted to men. I'm open to date a girl but because I'm not attracted to women the same way I'm to men I find it a chore to even start this process.
GeeJ more_vert
GeeJ
Hi, Winner82. I hope you do not mind me PM you.